Ammonia System High Side Float Regulators
High pressure float regulators offer a simple, mechanical solution to expand refrigerant from the high to the low pressure side.
- Highest safety and no operation failures, because the High pressure float regulator acts solely mechanically.
- Simple and robust overall concept of the entire refrigeration system without the need of additional cables or controls.
- Efficient operation, because the refrigerant is passed from the internal float when needed. Therefore low condensing temperatures without additional controls can be realized.
In contrast to an operation with expansion valves neither sub cooling of the condensate nor desuper heating of the refrigerant vapour at the evaporator outlet is required.
Due to an internal low pressure nozzle (except the HR1BW type) that connects the gas area of the inside with the outlet connection, a slight under pressure is present in the housing. Therefore it is possible to place the float regulator up to 3 m above and up to 30 m away from the condenser.
To select the right High pressure float regulator for you, you may use the selection program as a download on the right hand side
For the selection you will need:
- Condensing Temperature
- Evaporation Temperature
- HR1- HR4, HS50 and HR1BW: Max. allowable pressure PS: 25 bar between +75/-10°C 18,75 bar between -10/-60°C Test pressure PT: 37 bar oil pressure
- WP2HR: Max. allowable pressure PS: 40 bar between +90/-10°C 30 bar between -10/-60°C Test pressure PT: 59 bar oil pressure
- WP3HR: Max. allowable pressure PS: 65 bar between +100/-10°C 48,75 bar between -10/-60°C Test pressure PT: 100 bar oil pressure
- HS30 - HS40: Max. allowable pressure PS: 40 bar between +75/-10°C 30 bar between -10/-60°C Test pressure PT: 59 bar oil pressure